Welcome to agKnowledge
FARMERS – GET YOUR GRASS INTO GEAR
Clover-based pasture is the cheapest feed on the planet. It costs 2-3 cents to grow a kg of pasture DM. This is the competitive advantage New Zealand farmers have in the international food market. Make it your competitive advantage.
For these reasons agKnowledge specialises in pasture nutrition, soil fertility and fertiliser use.
You need us one-on-one on your farm if:
- Your pastures are not ‘pulling their weight’
- Your pastures are not persisting.
- You are tired of applying more and more fertiliser nitrogen
- You want to reduce your fertiliser costs
- You are tired of using more and more supplements
- You want the farm to be more profitable.
- You want more ‘bang’ for your fertiliser buck
- Your pastures have poor clover content
Your pastures should look like the picture on the left – the only difference is soil fertility.
Clover has a higher requirement for all nutrients relative to grasses. The fertiliser program should be directed to getting the clover growing. All else follows – more grass, more persistence, less weeds, more animal production, more soil biological activity. This is tried and true knowledge. This is agKnowledge’s expertise.
We are independent – we do not sell fertilisers – we sell tried and proven scientific solutions.