Every farm is different. There is no ‘one-size fits all’. For this reasons our services are flexible. It depends on what the farmer wants, and what their particular problems are.
Some of the important reasons why farmers come to us are:
1) Looking for independent advice on their fertiliser policy
2) Limited budget and need more ‘Bang-for Buck’
3) Wanting a second opinion on their fertiliser policy
4) Wanting reassurance that their fertiliser policy is right
5) Unhappy with the advice from their co-operative
6) Worried that they are spending too much or too little on fertiliser
7) Confused and sick and tired of all the fertiliser ‘bullshit’
HOW WE OPERATE
A farm visit is essential – “never believe a soil test result until you have inspected the pasture”
During the farm visit we inspect the pastures to groundproof the soil tests. We then gather the relevant farm information: past soil, pasture, animal tissue, fertiliser history and production records. We then, with you, sort out what is needed to add value to your farming operation.
HOW WE ADD-VALUE
1) Reduce fertiliser costs by selecting the most cost-effective fertiliser products
2) Reduce fertiliser costs by ensuring you are farming at, not above or below, the optimal soil nutrient levels
3) Increase production by identifying and eliminating nutrient deficiencies
4) Set you up with a soil and pasture monitoring program so that you know your fertiliser dollar is well spent
5) Get more ‘bang’ for your fertiliser ‘buck’
If you’d like to know more about our services and how we could help you, or you have some questions about your farm, please feel free to get in touch.